The 5th GGP User Conference organized by the Generations and Gender Programme in cooperation with INED will be held 23-25 October 2019 in Paris.
The aim of the international conference is to bring together researchers working with data from the Generations and Gender Survey and invites them to present and discuss their most recent methodological approaches and empirical findings. The conference provides a forum for exchange of ideas among current as well as prospective GGP users, policy makers and the research community at large.
Call for Abstracts
Abstracts should be submitted via the form on the GGP Website (www.ggp-i.org) by 26th April 2019.
Abstracts of papers focusing on – but not limited to – the following topics are welcome:
- Demographic behaviours of subpopulations and different social groups
- Social mobility and inequalities
- Division of paid and unpaid work
- Cohabitation, union formation and dissolution
- Subjective well-being and demographic outcomes
- Labour market and economic well-being
- Fertility intentions and their realization
- Data quality and validation, methodological considerations in studying demographic behaviour
- Intergenerational links and transfers
- Survey methods and implementation
There will also be a one-day methodological training on 23 October 2019.